HOME >> Board games for 7 years old
Board Games for 7 year olds
Prismei offers Best Board Games for 7 year olds children to play and learn in an enjoying way through a variety of board games like Pic a clue, Fabler, Word thrill, etc. Children like to play board games during their fun times, so you can make your kids learn even during holidays.
Click on product images to know more...
A QUIZZICAL BINGO ON WORLD
A unique game of pictorial bingo for children and adults to acquaint themselves with the flags, currencies, dances, foods, animals and monuments of the world.
Relate the pictures to the clues given on the clue cards and shout out BINGO!!
- Bingo Board
- 30 Reusable tickets
- 60 clue cards
- 60 counters to place on the board and extra 40 counters.
How to Play:
- One person will conduct the game and act as the Quiz master.
- Give each of the remaining players a ticket. A player can have more than one ticket too.
- The Quiz master will shuffle the clue cards and place them face down.
- He will then pick up a card and read the clue.
- The players need to solve the clue and identify the correct picture for that clue. If they have the respective image on their ticket then they will press it out. IMP: If they fail to identify the picture for that clue they will not be able to press out the image on their ticket.
- The Quiz master needs to place a counter on the picture done, on the board, to verify any claims.
- Prizes may be given for 4 corners, first five, 1st Row, 2nd Row, 3rd Row and full ticket.
The person conducting the game may ask the question on the card and wait for the right answer. On receiving the right answer, he can show the image on his card to the players. The players will press out the image on their ticket, if they have it.
Prizes can give out for different combinations like, all images in a V shape, diagonal lines, etc.
Age Group: +7 Years
SHOP, SAVE AND WIN !!!
A unique game where you get to be mom’s little helper. Shop for the items on your mom’s shopping list for her favourite recipe – with a given budget and outsmart your opponents to collect them all. You can also sharpen your bargaining skills by trading the items with your fellow players.
No. of players : 2 to 4
Age : 6 years +
- A board with shopping aisles.
- BANK OF PRISM money.
- Item cards.
- 1 Die.
- 4 Counters.
- 10 SHOP SMART cards.
- 14 SHOPPING LIST cards.
HOW TO PLAY:
The aim of the game is to shop for all the items on your Mom’s shopping list. The person who shops for all the items and has the most money left- wins.
- The banker gives 3 notes of Rs. 5/- , 3 notes of Rs. 10/-, 4 notes of Rs. 20/- and 1note of Rs. 50/- to each player. The banker can also participate as a player.
- Place the rest of the money on the board marked BANK OF PRISM.
- Shuffle the SHOPPING LIST Cards and pick any one card.
- Place the SHOP SMART Cards on the designated place on the board.
- Place your counters on the square marked “START” and roll the die. The person who rolls the highest number starts the game.
- The winner rolls the die and moves to the respective square.
- When you come upon an item, you need to decide whether you want to buy it or not.
- You buy the item by paying the required amount to the bank.
- You can buy the item even if it is not on your list.
- You can either sell it or keep it with you to prevent the other players from completing their shopping list but remember that you will be only using the money given to you. You may risk running out of money to buy items on your own shopping list if you hold onto to other player’s items.
- If you land on a “SHOP SMART CARD” square then pick a card from the pile and do as instructed.
- In this way, each player rolls the die and moves around the board till he buys all the items on his shopping list.
- If an item needed by a player has been bought by another then he can buy it from that player at a price determined by the player who has the item.
- The player who buys all his items first, wins.
- In case none of the players are able to shop for all their items and want to end the game then the person with the maximum money left will win.
Age Group: +6 Years
BE A MASTER STORYTELLER!!
HOW TO PLAY:
- Each player is dealt 7 cards. The rest of the cards are placed face down in the center.
- The player to whom the cards are dealt first will start. The game proceeds with players in playing in a clockwise direction.
- The player will make a sentence with one of his words and put the card in the center.
- Each player has to connect to that sentence with one of his cards so as to form a story. If a connection is not possible with his cards, then he will have to draw one card from the deck in the center.
- The connection has to be sensible. If ALL THE PLAYERS disagree to the addition, only then will a player withdraw his card.
- The player who successfully connects all his cards first to the story will win.
He needs to shout out “FABLER” when the last card remains in his hand, that is – when he plays his second last card.
- If a player plays a card with red words, then the player who is going to play next will have to do what is written on it.
- You cannot change the form of the words but plurals are allowed.
- This game can be played in a timed mode, if desired.
Age Group: +7 Years
A thrilling spread of words
A unique way for your child to lay down his creativity with words and test his fortunes to reach the highest scores. An ideal way of enhancing a child’s vocabulary and challenging him to come up with a winning combination of letters.
- A die
- Deck of 100 printed cards and 4 blanks with their points printed on them.
Blanks have no points and can be used as any alphabet.
- The 100 cards contain the following cards.
|NUMBER OF ALPHABET CARDS||NUMBER OF ALPHABET CARDS|
|A – 9 CARDS||C – 2 CARDS|
|I - 9 CARDS||M – 2 CARDS|
|E – 12 CARDS||P – 2 CARDS|
|O – 8 CARDS||F – 2 CARDS|
|U – 4 CARDS||H – 2 CARDS|
|L – 4 CARDS||V - 2 CARDS|
|S – 4 CARDS||W – 2 CARDS|
|N – 6 CARDS||Y – 2 CARDS|
|R – 6 CARDS||K – 1 CARD|
|T – 6 CARDS||J – 1 CARD|
|G – 3 CARDS||X – 1 CARD|
|D – 4 CARDS||Q – 1 CARD|
|B – 2 CARDS||Z - 1 CARD|
- Shuffle the cards and deal 7 cards to each player. Leave the remaining deck on a side.
- Let each player roll the die. The person with the highest score will start the game.
- The first player rolls the die and puts down a word on the floor. His score will be the total number of points of the word formed multiplied by the number rolled up on the die. E.g. if he makes the word DOLL and rolls the number 2 then his score will be 5points x 2 i.e.10 points. Each player will keep a tally of his scores on a sheet of paper.
- He will then draw the number of cards used by him to form the word from the deck on the side.
- Then the next player will roll the die and form another word which is connected to the previous word.
- While making the word if the player adds to an existing word then he gets points for both the words.
- The scoring pattern and picking of cards will be the same.
- The game ends when all the cards in the deck are drawn and each player has used all his cards. If any unused cards are held in the hand then the points of those cards are to be deducted from the total score of the player.
- The player with the highest total score wins.
IMP : Words formed cannot be proper nouns, abbreviations or Foreign words. If any player has any objection to the word made then he should object before the next player rolls the die.
If thought fit this game can also be played with time limits.
Age Group: +7 Years
An Intellectual Game Of Quick Draw
A unique game to help your child exercise his logical, linguistic, visual spatial, kinaesthetic and interpersonal skills. An engaging way to learn and associate words, themes and images.
- 20 Theme Cards.
- 5 Blank Reusable Theme cards.
- A Drawing Pad with 4 Pencils.
- 4 Coloured Pads to make Word Chits.
- A Sand Clock.
- A Marker Pen.
How to Play:-
- Make teams of 2 players each.
- Each team takes a coloured pad and pencil.
- Shuffle the theme cards and place the deck face down in the center.
- Each team then picks a theme card from the deck.
- Based on the theme picked, each team will use their coloured pad to make 5 word chits. (This can be done in a timed mode too.)
- All teams will place the chits in the centre
- A Player from each team will pick any one coloured chit made by the other teams and draw the word for his team-mate.( No writing of alphabets, words or numbers is allowed ).
- The timer starts from the time he starts drawing.
- If the team-mate guesses the word correctly till the timer runs out the team will keep the chit, else if guessed wrong it will be discarded.
- The team with the maximum chits in their kitty is the winner.
- Once the chits are exhausted new theme cards can be chosen and new chits made in a similar manner.
Age Group: +7 Years
HOW TO PLAY
- Take any one deck and shuffle it well.
- Remove one card and keep it aside.
- Deal the rest of the cards equally amongst the players and the dealer will get one card less.
- From the cards dealt out to you make a pair of the flag with the fact.
- When all the players have placed their pairs face down on the table, play begins.
- The player to the left of the dealer holds his cards in the shape of a fan, and lets the player to his left pick one.
- This player checks to see if the card he selected can be paired with any in his hand.
- If it can, the pair is placed face down on the table with the other pairs.
- The players continue around the circle until all cards have been paired and discarded.
- The player left with an unpaired card at the end is the loser.
- The game can be played with both the decks too. It can be played as a Memory Game.
- It can also be played as a card games variant.